Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I finally did it...


For the last year I have been scurrying around SL doing this, that and the other thing, working for Millions of Us, Raising money for Autism, re-discovering myself and watching my friends and family grow and become closer than ever before. I married off my daughter and gained an extra room in my house to finally set up shop once again to return to one of my favorite parts of my second life...designing. The sewing machine was dusted off and I sat down to work.

I'd like to introduce to you, Valerie. The first and hopefully not last design to grace the floor of Daphne's Delights. This Valentine ensemble consists of a red velvet dress, adorned with lace. It includes 2 different flexie skirts, 2 sculptie bows, gloves and even matching shoes. You can find it at my main store, located on the Isle of Mirage and on SLX and OnRez.

Also feel free to join my update group, Daphne's Delights or subscribe to my Subscribe-O-Matic located next to the sales counter in my store. This will keep you informed of all future releases as well as the chance to earn group exclusive items I will put out.

Much Love,

Daph
xoxo

No comments: